Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Crate Paper: Cool Kid


Hello!  I'm back to share some layouts I created at a crop in December with Crate Paper's Cool Kid collection. I always appreciate a good boy line since they can be tough to find!  Crate Paper knocked one out of the park with this one!  I'm definitely trying to hoard as much of this as I can LOL  My sister always gives me great photos of my adorable nephew so its fun to scrapbook pages for her! 

For my first layout, I started with kraft cardstock as my background. I like to layer my patterned papers so I added pieces behind my photos.  

I used the cute frame from the 12x12 Chipboard Sheet to accent my journaling on one of the coordinating stickers. 

Love the black block letter stickers found on the 6x12 Sticker Sheet!  




I really love ledger print so I wanted it to be a main part of my background.  I paired this with the fun gray star print on the opposite side!
Here I used the block chipboard letters for my title....I also a few of the die cuts and stickers from the collection.  

I used my Fiskars pennant punch to add a cute banner in the corner....I finished by stitching though the top.  

Thanks for looking...sorry I haven't blogged in so long.  My son has been battling mono since the end of February. And honestly, I have been in sort of a funk and haven't felt much like crafting.  Lots of stuff going on in my personal life right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment