Hello Sketch N Scrap fans! I'm so excited to be offering today's challenge! I've created a fun and easy birthday page for you to scrap lift!! Your page can be any theme and you are welcome to change things up a bit. My layout is here to hopefully inspire you! I can't wait to see what you create!
I'm offering Fancy Pants Designs' Be Different paper and ephemera pack as a prize to one lucky winner!
But first, here are the rules:
1. Only layouts created for this challenge will be accepted (no back linking).
2. You must become a follower of my blog and Sketch N Scrap's blog.
3. You may combine this with another challenge either on the Sketch N Scrap blog or on another challenge site.
4. There MUST be a link back to my blog in your post.
5. Leave a link to your layout in the comments of this post.
If you don't have a blog you may email a picture of your created layout for an entry into the prize draw to me at -firstname.lastname@example.org
The dead line for all entries in this challenge is the 31st May.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog tomorrow for another challenge from Surama!
Products used: patterned paper: Carta Bella; cardstock: Bazzill; buttons: Basic Grey; pennant punch: Marvy Uchida; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; stamp: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; ink: Ranger; die cut title: Silhouette; washi tape: Freckled Fawn; misc: thread, sewing machine, typewriter