Monday, May 5, 2014

Altered Frame with Teresa Collins Designs

Hello and happy Monday! It's a new week and today I'm sharing an extra little project I created this weekend.  I picked up this wood frame by We R Memory Keepers at my local Meijer. I knew right away I wanted to use my new Teresa Collins Designs modeling paste and stencils to decorate it! I used the 12x12 Damask stencil.    
 
 
Using Teresa's new Something Wonderful collection, I cut this 3D flower on my Silhouette. I also ran each separate piece through my eBosser using Teresa's Honeycomb embossing folder.  The "leaves" portion of the flower, I used the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I used a decorative brad from Something Wonderful to fit my flower together.

 
 
For the upper left hand corner, I used two pennants and a tag from the Ephemera Pack and a decorative brad.  


Here is a close up of the modeling paste/stencil effect. Some areas weren't perfect but that's ok. I did sand some of the more thick areas with a sanding tool.  
 
 
The cute print I have in the frame I purchased last weekend while helping at Teresa's class at Creative Cards and Crafts. Teresa had brought prints from her daughter, Gentry's, Etsy shop for customers to purchase!  You can see more of Gentry's shop by going here:
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love this frame! It sounds like it was a pretty quick (but obviously gorgeous) project. I really need to purchase some of those prints. I looked at Gentry's Etsy shop and LOVE everything there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Heather! Yes, it was very easy and quick! I love Gentry's prints too! I see more purchases in my future! :)

      Delete